Wednesday, June 29

The Gold Rush of June (*_______*) I am anointed and zombified *pant pant* Part I

OH ME GOSH...It has been quite sometime since I've piece a part of my life in this blog. Not that I don't want to journal any longer, more of thinking what and how should I write my life stories down!
People has come up to me telling me how my blog has been an encouragement to them and I was really joyful. I sincerely do not know that such simple notes of my life can be set into encouraging notions *ian blushing in amazement* I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the good persons who has come by here. It is an honour to have you here (^______^)^

God is going to bring me thru another chapter of my life where another set of faith is needed. A higher intimacy with him is needed to fulfill great things in knowledge of Him. Will share with you and all what is going to happen and how it all happened.

June has been a "RUSH" with Indonesia Mission Trip then the Last June Camp to Church Camp and lastly Conferences. Before June, I was preparing my heart and spirit that I do not go Indonesia with wrong motives. I mean Indonesia is a place filled with good food, good friends and good comfort, hence I was afraid that I may just lose focus! But God being God directed my spiritual mind, eyes and ears to the passion of the the indonesian church. This is my second time touching indonesian soil and it is somehow different. The last time with Isaac was more of receiving blessings from Heavenly Father, but in this trip is really making Him known and blessing Him. I enjoyed myself with the joy of making my Father known and going about doing His business. Never felt that joyfully pushed before.


You see, you can never put monetary terms on things that touches your heart or a life changing experience that moves the masses to a whole new life approach. My Father's business is that exclusive and special. I need to know that and establish who I am really in front of Him before going about doing His business, which is an extension of Heaven's hand unto the earthly soil! With prayers and passion rubbed off from the passionate brothers and sisters of Jakarta (Tangerang) a fresh anointing we bring back to Singapore. Lord here i am to BLESS you!



No comments: