Wednesday, March 15

dreamt

recently gotten a florist in melbourne through a good friend of mine in melbourne to deliver flowers for rox. love can really bring about a propelled purpose and weird actions that verifies it. However waking at this hour spells thoughts and unrest of certain things. Dreamt of the things that rox told me to think about while in pursuit of us being the end picture.

oh dear...is it waivering? I am not sure though these shakings are expected, but I am sure of the end picture. However the thoughts are pointed whether or not it is fair on her side if I am vigilant about my faith or what I want to do in future.

My Definite Calling

1) Youth Pastor [In Brighton perferbly...if not...it is still the grace of His that I ride on...anyone?]
2) To lead 500 young ppl into discipleship in sometime in my life.
3) Set up at church with a theatre as big as a warehouse, hosting the young ppl of generations.

This is what I am going to aim for. Right now I might be doing things differently that reflects the total opposite of what it is in the end but I have faith it'll come to pass. The first step was when I rejected my given scholarship with me memorising and done all the preparation only to tell them in the end that I cannot do it. Theatre is like my nature, it is what that is precious to me and what is precious to me is precious to God. I do not want to offer God anything in my life that cost me nothing...in Abraham's final test...it was Isaac to the altar where God knew that Isaac is Abraham's love. What is precious to Abraham is precious to God, Abraham understands God hence he gladly stood in His obedience of steel. God honors it...

15 The angel of the LORD called to Abraham from heaven a second time 16 and said, "I swear by myself, declares the LORD, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, 17 I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, 18 and through your offspring [b] all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

God gave Abraham a vision to begin with, but the problem was that he was not the person that he could be at that point to receive such "GOD SIZED" blessing until certain testings that entered into Abraham's life of tutorship into God's kind of obedience. It means that if ian wants his calling or vision, ian has to give God his most precious.

rox on the other hand might be overwhelmed by this as she wants to see the world and do many things that she wants to establish her love for her passion in her arts. that got me thinking if she will support me though it is hard to say also when we are apart by the pacific. this kind of thing need time to tell. Cause for definite I am not going anywhere away from where He wants to be nor I will enforce any of ideals or truth on anyone. Cause I know the HS in me will allow "ordinary" situation that mankind thinks it is bad for relationship and make it "extraordinary" making it a relationship that will stand for eternity not just for this lifetime :) I am done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »