Tuesday, April 10

People VS Ian - Weight Loss Program

Satan went into Angela's weighing machine one day and got me a 78kg reading. How can that be?

It is GROSS
It is DISGUSTING
It is EMBARRASSING
It is HILARIOUS
It is NOT IAN

Some people say "Hey you just got to love yourself, I mean all this outer beauty is so shallow, INNER BEAUTY is the new OUTER BEAUTY" Easier said than done. I feel like i need liposuction...the scissors is a few feet away...maybe I could just cut my fats and just bleed to death hmmm [Ian contemplates] PLEASE!!! I just need to be responsible for my diet and exercise from now on.

- No food after 9pm
- No Chocolate treats
- No nice and crispy Potato Chips

Everyone is laughing at me, talk about my man boobs and pot belly. Now I know how Sharon Carpenter felt when a reporter told her that she look "chubby" and all hell break loose to have her dying to anorexic condition. However I will not fall into that trap because I am in control and focus on a image. An image that will carry me far, having me fit and not lacklustre. I am not shallow but I am a representation of who I am really. Inside to the outside, so to all those people out there who call me FAT and chubby, well, GOD will avenge for me, just you wait!

I will shed KGs like I have never done before...10 kg here I come!

No comments: