Tuesday, January 31

things that have to be fulfilled...

listening to a broken down radio playing annie lennox's song on FM95 while relishing the moments i have been through today. A smile that is right smacked into my face "why do you have that kind of smile on your face?" I cannot answer that...it just right to do that if you have been through what I have been through and thought through what I have thought through. I have decided what I have decided, prayed about it as well. Like if it is meant, it'll be right? Well how do we know that for sure unless something is placed in a commitment for that to happen. It is a decision for both to make be it toil or joy...it is to happen and both is responsible for it, going through it not alone but hand in hand, having the principalities of Biblical roots to pave our ways right, it is the pillar.

All is passing but this pillar is still and eternally strong. I am looking to you Lord, for you hold my life book, may this beautiful "foreword" be the very essence of the story that is waiting to be unfolded. It took too long for it to be written, but never late if the author is You. I am looking to You. Help answer some of these questions pls for what is meant to be, is placed by You.

Nice weather...cool and spriteful feeling, just couldn't sleep. This CNY has just took a turn for a better. 2006 is really going to be different for me. I am living the new life since :) woohoo!

28 And Peter answered Him and said, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.”
29 So He said, “Come.” And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus. 30 But when he saw that the wind was boisterous,[a] he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, “Lord, save me!”

Peter did walk on water...the only disciple that did that. When he sink and called for help, Jesus answered in faithfulness. Although unfaithfulness is man's bane to commitment. My commitment is having my faithfulness as my cornerstone. There my commitment will be substantial to all trials and tribulations, there joy is reached. hello...You who ate the bagel :P

No comments: