Thursday, April 21

the new me beginning from nothing

from today onwards God will break me. whatever that is not of Him will be teared away from me painfully, because it is always the flesh that is unwilling to let go. I renounce lust,desires,ambition,loneliness and laziness out of my life in the name of Jesus. There is going to be a new identity in me. I have nothing right now, no status, no money, no job, no relationship to hold dear to, no reputation and nothing to be prideful about besides Him being my deliverer. Lord, I am nothing and this should be the best ground for you to start something in me. The land is flat and bare so drill that cornerstone even deeper this time so that it will hit the well of praise and words to be spoken to you and your people. Lord, let there be you in my "nothing" world. I have nothing to prove but to see joy in myself loving you and doing all just for you. I am not giving up on love because I know you will be showing me an ultimate love in situations I chose to bless you with. reveal yourself to me more Lord. I am turning back to you, because you are a God that will never close doors on the broken hearted. Enter in the empty room of my heart oh God, let my tears and longing be your red carpet to honour your presence. You are in me. And there will be an altar where a bon fire will be burning for you. Feed me the fire Lord in your word, guide me in literacy of your Holy Spirit inspired men of the holy books. Give me daily bread! I need it, I want it and I want to eat it that it will surely be the strength that runs through every part of my spiritual body, hence to override the worldly body that is so prone to sin of this world.
All I Need Is You
Left my fear by the side of the road hear You speak
Won't let go fall to my knees as I lift my hands to pray
Got every reason to be here again
Father's love that draws me in
And all my eyes wanna see is a glimpse of You
One more day and it's not the same
Your spirit calls my heart to sing
Drawn to the voice of my Saviour once again
Where would my soul be without Your Son
Gave His life to save the earth
Rest in the thought that You're watching over me
All I need is You Lord...Is You Lord
All I need is You...All I need is You
You hold the universe
You hold everyone on earth
You hold the universe
You hold...You hold...

No comments: