Saturday, April 2

prayer to the one that make rain...

Dear Lord, really need some divine intervention here. You see the weather and you'll know that it isn't really going to be happening for the youths today @ Sentosa. I love you and pray to you because you are Jesus, I thank you for all you've done for me in my life, my cell member's life and to every person that crossed my path you've blessed. I pray to you cos you are the source of making things happen, though you aren't a magician but by grace and by faith I hope that you could just take all the dark clouds away and put smiles on the youths going to Sentosa. Let there be sun shining today to allow us to know the warmth embrace that you are always there to give us. EVen there is none of those then rain is fine, helping us remember the lovely blessings you have given us in the past. I pray that the youths will not be disappointed but know what the ultimate plot is...to help their friend find a piece of you that will last them a lifetime of joy. Jesus over to you for you are sovereign. Have this rain away in your allowance. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

I believe in miracles of sorts. It might not be in epic porpotions but of the one that will strike the chord where it beats constantly.

Weather outlook for 02-04-2005 07:00 AM Showers with thunder affecting most areasMax: 32 deg C Min: 24 deg C

No comments: