Saturday, August 27

a revelation @ 215am

oh God my Father. I come to you through Jesus Christ, my Savior. You have put in my heart a desire for the fear of the Lord. i am asking You from now on to lead me, to teach me, to impart to me this wonderful treasure of Yours "the fear of the Lord" in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Proverbs 2:1-5
1 My son, if you receive my words,
And treasure my commands within you,
2 So that you incline your ear to wisdom,
And apply your heart to understanding;
3 Yes, if you cry out for discernment,
And lift up your voice for understanding,
4 If you seek her as silver,
And search for her as for hidden treasures;
5 Then you will understand the fear of the LORD,
And find the knowledge of God.

i'm crying for the desire that is within me. I need more to go to another level of intimacy with Him. What I have now is not enough and how can my heart be contented...i need to seek and seeking needs a purpose,"Understanding the spiritual fear of my God" However I must first establish His word and commands...HS I need to be a Junkie not just the in the spirit but also in His Holy Word.

Going to bible school on Monday...new chapter...new level to chase for God...Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats on ur new start.
enjoys reading your blog.immensely searching, and reflecting.Thank God for you.