Friday, March 18

a whisper from HS...

from today till next Friday, I'll be on a computer/internet fasting. HS talked to me bout it...that the internet is so filled with junk...too much that I need to go a whole lot of purifiction process thru the living word of God. Very excited on what He is going to reveal to me. I am to study and make series just to make God famous everywhere hehehe...cynical it may seem but I mean He didn't equip me with preaching skills for nothing! Gonna work hard, really hard...God showed me two promised lands. I need to be the man to claim it. For now I am not. I am only a man with little blessings but I am to be the man claim big blessings. Love you Jesus...make me HOLY lord in Jesus name!

today was at SYNERGIZ conference 05 for the day part! Was with Mabel, ministering to her and being her older brother. Really love her a lot and care bout her a lot. She is so spirited, however like me previously, there are some attitude that she needs tuning in the Lord Jesus. SHe won't be able to do it alone. Holiness will come in for her and she will compare, right HS?

Yikes...this June is super packed...Indonesia Mission,Youth Camp, Church Camp, Hillsong (Sydney)!!! Lord I need finance, need to pay back Mrs Koh as well. Tsk...why on earth I agreed to go Korea though I really love the place but like suddenly I have forgotten a huge chunk of it, it is fading to a white shade close to nothingness. Onwards Holidays YAHOO...

No comments: