Sunday, June 29

Today is black Sunday...don't know what misunderstandings I have with Yuan, but I was really pining to see her this morning.
She said that she don't know what I want. Well, I won't blame her...I'm so silly about everything.
A wasted morning. Now is 2pm. Usually will be at her house right beside her.
ALL MY FAULT!!!WHY THE HECK DID I WAIT OUTSIDE HER HOUSE LAST NIGHT FOR NUTS!!!
I shouldn't have thoughts to see her, but I was missing her. F**k, i don't know what to do. Staying at home sucks.
I'm silly...things are getting worst so it seems...are we nearing to an episode?
I'm talking nonsense
I'll just let this Sunday passby me then
But I know things are going to be really different from this somehow.
In life there are many should's and if's, it is a matter of anticipating it or doing it.
This time...I didn't do anything
I should have gone to Changi or it should have been I shouldn't have gone to here house and waited for...
No use crying over spilled milk...hurt and events have already been done
Too late to chase shadows.

No comments: