Tuesday, June 10

Using the last of my strength to do this blog...so tired
New Intake came in today.
Was quite happy cos it means another 6 more intakes and I'm out of the hell hole.
Just got back from Yuan's house
and her results are still not out. Getting worried for her though I know I'll stand by her no matter
the outcome.
Haven't been in contact with my previous friends
maybe they'll all forget about me in due time to come...sigh
and then I have myself and GOD?
Really angry at the person who cause me all this hurt and skeptism about Christians,but at least I know when man fails
GOD prevails!
Was really comfortable lying beside my half resting...could just shut off straight away
miss her already.
SOMEONE STOLE MY PINEAPPLE TARTS! Who can it be???
My brother? My mother?
Another mystery is yet to unfold...stay tune till next blog :0

No comments: